We excel in providing good quality staff to our existing clients and potential clients. Since we are a Joint Commission Certified Company, we ensure that we follow all State, City, and Client Regulations in terms of Compliance and Credentialing. Assuring our clients that we meet higher standards for our clinicians.
HealthPro Network is a JOINT COMMISSION CERTIFIED Company.
HealthPro Network has been STAFFING clinician and non-clinician staff nationwide for the Public Sector (State, County and City facilities) and Private Sector (Private Hospitals, Skilled Nursing Facilities, Long Term Care Facilities and Local Clinics) across our beautiful Country since 2008 with Primary Care Physicians, Nurse Practitioner, Pharmacist, Physical Therapist, Registered Nurse, Licensed Vocational Nurse, Certified Nursing Assistants and many more.
HealthPro Network offers risk-free, contingency-based recruiting services
1.Superb Customer Service 24/7 – 365 days from a dedicated Account Manager, Recruiter and Staff
2.Innovative social media and database technology to reach the best candidates
3.Excellent and User-Friendly HRIS System and Testing for easy Hiring Process
4.Secured Compliance Document Database for safekeeping and recordkeeping
5.A compliance department to verify credentials and minimize liabilities
Hey, always remember, we strive for more because you deserve more.
Our benefits includes the following:
1. Track individual healthcare professional expertise, such as skill set and experience.
2.icon healthcare credentialsEnsure professionals remain compliant with proactive alerts of expiring credentials
3. Mitigate risk and reduce legal exposure
4 Streamline scheduling operations and increase client satisfaction Improve scheduling processes and be more competitive
5. Strengthen overall efficiency with complete insight into staffing operations and real-time visibility of filled, open and closed jobs
6. icon communicationFacilitate communication among staffing coordinators, clients, affiliate vendors and healthcare professionals
7. Manage national,agency, state and client requirements
8. Increase new hire productivity by removing scheduling guesswork
9. Streamline compliance reporting for Joint Commission Clients